Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you take off door panels to tint the windows?
- Can I wash my car after I get my tint done?
- Does the tint go on the outside?
- Why does my tint look so bubbly and hazy after the installation of window tint?
- Do you use chemicals to clean or apply the window tint?
- What if I roll my windows down accidently before the drying period?
- Does your tint turn purple?
- Do you guys cover scratches or if someone breaks my window?
- What are all these scratches on my windows but doesn’t seem to be on the window tint?
- Do you offer a warranty on your window tinting?
- Can you still do installs in the winter?
- Can I wash my car?
6. What if I roll my windows down accidently before the drying period?
It most cases its ok; accidents do happen but if the window film looks as if it peeled or got damaged please contact us immediately.
8. Do you guys cover scratches or if someone breaks my window?
We do not cover any types of scratches made to the window tint. We also do not warranty if the tint is peeled of or if the window got smashed or broken.
9. What are all these scratches on my windows but doesn’t seem to be on the window tint?
Most and all cases scratches on the glass are not visible until a black tint is applied to it. It may hide the scratches or make the scratch more visible.
- Tint Pros LLC proudly warranties window film against fading to purple, bubbling peeling, cracking, delaminating, oxidation and corrosion.
- Tint Pros LLC does not cover any scratches, nicks, cuts to the window film or if the window was broken.
- If warranty work needed please leave the window tint as is for us to properly remove and replace the window film. Warranty will be voided if consumer removes any window film from window unless specified by Tint Pros Specialist.